Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity Flora
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start planning your trip to Galapagos Islands
WD World Travel Demo 3 will help you plan your trip to Galapagos Islands.Start your trip
- British Airways Celebrates 100 Years in the Skies - And You Might Not Believe How
- What Does a $500 Million Cruise Ship Reno Look Like?
- Abercrombie & Kent Luxury Family Australia Vacation - Kids Under 17 Save $500
- 5 Alaska Shore Excursions That Will Make You Book an Oceania Cruise Now
- 'Indulge in Europe' Offer: Get a $500 Shipboard Credit on a Luxury Regent Cruise - Limited Time!